Come join StitchedIn, one of the fastest growing digital media and publishing startups in the United States and help build something great.
Do you want to grow fast? Create something meaningful and get it right from the very start? Work with excellent humans who put team first and win together?
Come join Singularity at its subsidiary StitchedIn, one of the fastest-growing digital media and publication startups in the U.S. We’re looking for an Advertising Coordinator to help drive reporting and campaign management in email and/or web channels across our portfolio of brands. You will work cross-functionally to support, launch, grow, and optimize monetization functions. You will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to understand the requirements for insighting and decision-making. You will monitor campaigns, assist with a monetization strategy, and contribute to quantitatively maximizing yield per campaign as we grow the business on a daily basis.
- Help develop and interpret business KPIs for new advertising programs and partnerships
- Assist with implementing a reporting process for new advertising campaigns and partners, including manual and automated reporting
- Have a thorough understanding ofthe entire campaign process for email and web advertising channels
- Assist in launching new campaigns and advertising efforts across all channels
- Ensure new advertising processes are defined and documented as the business grows and develops
- Communicate with other teams and functions to ensure deadlines are met, and necessary business owners are aware of upcoming and newly launched initiatives
- Help improve A/B testing reports to draw insights critical for growth and optimization
- Compile and present advertising data, analytics, and reports regarding the effectiveness of campaigns
- Work with the data team to improve data fed into BI tools and the reports generated from them
- 2+ years of experience in a financial or marketing role with a focus on reporting
- Work experience or university degree that demonstrates strong quantitative ability with a concentration in financial analysis
- Experience successfully designing and implementing advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to organize data from disparate sources, derive KPIs and build reports for use by your team and broader business users
- Experience with modern remote workcommunication tools; Slack, Asana, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing and campaign management a plus
- Experience with SQL, Looker, or similar BI tools a plus
Top 3 Skills in the Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to analyze data and provide analysis and insight
- Detailed oriented and able to manage a reporting schedule for multiple brands and advertising channels
- Ability to communicate and can clearly present data findings and make recommendations to leadership
What We Offer:
- This is a fully remote job and offers great flexibility. All of our employees work remotely and you will be working and collaborating with teammates from the West Coast to Europe. We do offer WeWork memberships for those employees that prefer to go into an office or are unable to work from their home.
- This is a full-time position. The majority of your work will occur during core business hours. We understand that the best employees have full lives - that may mean that they are raising children, coordinating the use of shared space with a spouse or partner, taking care of elderly parents, or whatever else is going on in your life.
- Compensation will be commensurate with aptitude and experience, but the company historically pays at the top of local market rates.
- We provide exceptional benefits:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance (that means we offer multiple insurance plans that we pay 100% of the premiums for you PLUS your dependents and your cost is $0!)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Up to 12 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- One month sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Work will be remote with regular hours and meetings throughout the week, with out-of-hours work occasionally as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
submit your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org